To provide grant support to the administration of the Conquer Cancer Foundation’s renowned Grants and Awards Program, the Foundation adopted Easygrants, an online grants management system. Easygrants allows applicants, grantees, mentors, institutional officers, and reviewers to conveniently conduct grant-related activity online, during the life cycle of the grant.
Here are some of the tasks Easygrants’ grant management system supports (depending on the user role):
- Submit applications for open funding opportunities
- Review, score, and critique applications
- View award notifications and submit signed grant agreements
- Submit change requests
- Submit progress and financial reports
- Update CVs and profiles
- Submit publications
- Send correspondence and notifications
- View active grants
- Submit letters of support
New to Easygrants? Visit the “For Applicants” section for information on how to create an account.
If you are a Conquer Cancer Foundation grant recipient, a previous applicant, or a current or previous review committee member, you already have an Easygrants account. Your login ID is your email address.