The Foundation Giving team seeks support for the programs of the Conquer Cancer Foundation (CCF) and ASCO. We promote mutually-beneficial relationships with foundations and nonprofits that share our vision of a world free from the fear of cancer.
CCF offers foundations and nonprofits great collaborative potential in the areas of research, education, quality and outreach. Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- The CCF Grants & Awards program focuses on supporting cutting-edge science and nurturing the careers of top clinicians. Funding may be directed to a specific cancer, research area, or geographic location. There are also opportunities to endow awards. Many CCF foundation and nonprofit supporters maintain their own impressive grants programs while supporting one or more CCF grants. They cite CCF’s thorough vetting process and high quality of research and caliber of investigators as reasons for their continued support.
- CancerLinQ™ is a health technology platform that harnesses vast amounts of “big data” from electronic health records into accessible “smart data.” CancerLinQ provides up-to-the-minute feedback, analysis, and guidance to health care providers and their patients, thereby transforming the quality and value of care.
- CCF seeks support for ASCO programs, including international initiatives, patient advocate scholarships, Cancer.Net, ASCO Annual Meeting tracks, to name a few. For a full menu, please refer to the Support Opportunities page.
We welcome your inquiry and the opportunity to present a proposal for your consideration.
CCF strives to offer comprehensive and meaningful benefits and recognition for foundation and non-profit supporters. Examples (depending on level of support) may include:
- Listing or logo recognition in materials and publications
- Named-award recognition at the premiere oncology venue, the ASCO Annual Meeting
- Feature article in a prominent ASCO publication, such as ASCO Connection (for new supporters)
- Rigorous review and vetting process for research grants, monitoring, and reporting processes fully managed by CCF
- Invitations to special events
Various support opportunities offer different types of benefits and recognition. Please contact us for details.
- June 21, 2016: BCRF Supports the Future of Breast Cancer Research, Nurturing Young Scientists through CCF
- May 26, 2016: Lung Cancer Alliance Supports Two Young Investigator Awards in Lung Cancer
- May 26, 2016: $1 Million Donation from Susan G. Komen® Advances Development of CancerLinQ™
- April 5, 2016: Conquer Cancer Foundation Donor Spotlight: Gateway for Cancer Research
- December 16, 2015: Stavros Niarchos Foundation Grant Brings Quality Improvement Program to Practices Supporting Medically Underserved Communities
- October 15, 2015: Conquer Cancer Foundation Donor Spotlight: Ludwig Cancer Research
- May 31, 2015: Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation Works to Change Treatment Landscape of an Aggressive Form of Breast Cancer