Life doesn’t stop when devastating things happen. Six-time cancer survivor Brittany Sullivan and her husband, John, know this all too well. Brittany’s first diagnosis came at age 3 and her most recent when she was 15 weeks pregnant. How do a husband and wife keep going when cancer lies in the shadows of their most joyous moments?
The Sullivans rest in their faith, the miracles uncovered by modern medicine, and the divine direction of a pink Post-It note to conquer the fears of cancer without losing the hope that sustains their family.
- Matt Wiemer and Dave Wiemer
- Priscilla Brastianos, MD and Evanthia Galanis, MD
A Daughter Keeps Her Promise
- Lawrence Einhorn, MD, FASCO with Patrick Loehrer, MD, FASCO
The Path to A Cure
- Kathleen Knafl, PhD, FAAN and Deborah Mayer, PhD, AOCN, ANP-BC
When Cancer Is Your Career
- Lauren Goldstein and Lidia Schapira, MD, FASCO
Lessons in Loss
- Enrique Soto, MD and Yanin Chavarri, MD
Falling in Love With Oncology